Ware Resin Bound Driveways
We offer a wide range of Resin Bound surface solutions in Ware, whether that's for your driveway, paths, or outdoor areas. Resin Bound uses a system of resin and stones to give areas a natural looking gravel finish. However, unlike Resin Bond, Resin Bound has a smooth finish and can be water permeable if laid on-top of a suitable base-layer, which can help to reduce the risk of flooding.
Proving to be a popular Ware driveway solution, resin bound surfacing is a mixture of naturally sourced stones and a strong, durable, UV resistant resin. Once the stones and resin are mixed together, it is poured and trowelled onto the driveway, or other areas, to create a strong and smooth finish. Our team have years of experience designing and installing Resin Bound driveways. Call us today to find out how we can help.
Resin Bound gives you the choice of a wide variety of designs and colours to help design your driveway however you want.
Resin Bound Driveway Installers in Ware
- Resin Bound Driveways are SuDS compliant (Sustainable urban Drainage Systems): a system introduced by the Environment Agency to help manage flood risk and water quality
- Smooth Finish
- Hard Wearing
- Many Colour Combinations of stones
- Create unique borders, curves, patterns, and shapes
- Colours will remain bright because of UV resistant resin
- Resistant to diesel, petrol, and oil
- Resin Bound Driveways are permeable, reducing the amount of standing water that may be left on the surface
- Resistant to unwanted plant/weed growth
- Low Maintenance and easy to clean
The results are remarkable, take a look at our gallery for pictures of some of our recent Ware Resin Driveways and durability that can be achieved using Resin Bound materials and installation.
We can offer Ware Resin Bound driveways in a range of colours, including the below:
We guarantee to beat any written quote for using the same materials and installations with the same guarantee.