Resin Bound Patios
Similar to, but superior to a Resin Bond surface, Resin Bound patios use a system of resin and stones to give areas a natural looking gravel finish. However, unlike Resin Bond, Resin Bound has a smooth finish and can be water permeable if laid on-top of a suitable base-layer, which can help to reduce the risk of flooding.
Proving to be a popular patio solution, resin bound surfacing is a mixture of naturally sourced stones and a strong, durable, UV resistant resin. Once the stones and resin are mixed together, it is poured and trowelled onto the patio, or other areas, to create a strong and smooth finish. Our team have years of experience designing and installing Resin Bound patios. Call us today to find out how we can help.
Resin Bound gives you the choice of a wide variety of designs and colours to help design your patio an way you want.
Benefits of Resin Bound Patios
- Resin Bound patios are SuDS compliant (Sustainable urban Drainage Systems): a system introduced by the Environment Agency to help manage flood risk and water quality
- Smooth Finish
- Hard Wearing
- Many Colour Combinations of stones
- Create unique borders, curves, patterns, and shapes
- Colours will remain bright because of UV resistant resin
- Resistant to diesel, petrol, and oil
- Resin bound patios are permeable, reducing the amount of standing water that may be left on the surface
- Resistant to unwanted plant/weed growth
- Low Maintenance and easy to clean
The results are remarkable, take a look at our gallery for pictures of some of our completed resin patios and the durability that can be achieved using Resin Bound materials and installation.
Amwell Driveways & Landscaping Ltd is an approved installer of Resin supplies from top manufacturers such as Resiscape, Resins R Us, and Talasey.
We offer Resin Bound patios in a range of colours, including:
We guarantee to beat any written quote for resin bound patios, using the same materials and installations with the same guarantee.